Dark Horse 2013

Dark Horse 2013

Monday, September 5, 2011

Summer 2011

So obviously I haven't blogged in awhile. There here been so many things this summer that I wished I blogged about but I just didn't have the time to sit down and write about it all. But, my summer was great and it was full of adventure. I competed in the Vail World Cup, competed in the EMS Pro, coached at Youth Nationals, and spent a lot of time working climbing summer camps, climbing, being injured, and just enjoying my summer.

I wish I could explain all of my adventures in detail but I'm afraid that would turn into a friggin novel and nobody wants to read that. So, I have condensed my summer into photographs! Here is what I have been doing this summer instead of blogging: (not in chronological order)

One of the team kids drew a picture of me competing at the World Cup (the only picture I can find of the event)

I'm an exercise science major


Giant peach we saw while driving down to Georgia

I drove a lot this summer. This was a sunrise in Virginia
 
The Book of Insults and Comebacks
My two favorite quotes in the book


Team Ascension goes bouldering!

Nasty flapper
I graduated.


Designed some team shoes!

Again, designed some shoes

Dragons broke :(

Bouldering with Taylor Launter in the in the Dacks

EMS Pro

Me stumped at the EMS Pro...gotta work on technical problems

Youth Nationals! Team Ascension did very well

Ice cream and roller coasters in Texas

Graduated, finally.
My new room!
My first place photography setup


No comments:

Post a Comment