Dark Horse 2013

Dark Horse 2013

Saturday, March 24, 2012

March Madness 2012

This weather is crazy! It has been 60-80 degrees for the past two weeks! However I am not so sure how I feel about this nice weather. The warmth and sunshine is great, yet I cannot climb in it. Such a bummer. But you know what I realized? I haven't climbed during the month of March for 4 years!!! This year I have crazy swollen fingers. Last year I tore a collateral ligament in my finger. The year before that I bruised my ulnar nerve (funny bone). The year before that year I had pneumonia! So insane! The month of March just does not like me.

Anyways, yesterday I picked up my camera and went to Lincoln Woods to take some shots. It felt great to get outside and also be around climbers. I shot all in manual for my first time yesterday. I think the shots turned out pretty good! I had to use photoshop to adjust the lighting in one picture. The rest were great and just needed a border. Look below!



Lincoln Woods

Gravity Hits v10

Mosquito Bite

Guide Book Reading

Pocket Rocket v8

Pocket rocket v8

Sunset

V7

Pocket Rocket v8

Gravity Hits v10

No comments:

Post a Comment